HH. H Shape - Table Legs (Pair)
Simple, affordable table legs are finally here! These table legs are a timeless industrial design with high strength properties and stableness. Handmade using industrial-grade steel, with a selection of finishes to choose from.
- H: 72 cm x W: 66 cm (width equal between top and bottom) (H 28.3 in x W: 25.9 in)
- Mounting plates D: 75 mm (3'')
- Vertical steel is thick industrial grade 60x60mm (2.3'' x 2.3'') square hollow tube. The horizontal bar is 40x40 mm (1.57'' x 1.57'') hollow tube.
- powder coat finish adds extra durability and a modern, clean look.
- each frame weighs 9kg
- safe weight-bearing capacity 100kg per leg (220lbs)
- 6 pre-drilled 6mm screw holes per leg
- protective feet (no nasty floor scrapes!)
- RAW uncoated is a great way to get the industrial style, this option will rust over time as the metal is left exposed.
- Clear lacquer coat will retain the raw industrial look whilst prolonging the effects of oxidisation (not suitable for outdoor)
- Matte black is our finest and most durable finish, the paint is applied using powder coat and oven bake hardened ensuring a smooth and rust free finish. (suitable for outdoor).
UK shipping FREE!
For rest of the world see drop down menu
• This listing is for a pair of table legs
• If your shipping destination does not appear please contact us for a quick price.