HH. 'H' Shape - Table Base
The H-frame base is a classic, simple and traditional style. Lower support bar adds extra strength whilst creating a bold centre statement. Keep it uncoated for the raw and rusty style. Clearcoat to preserve the raw steel whilst keeping the rust at bay. Matt black powder coat for a modern, clean and durable finish.
The central support bar adds that much-needed strength and stability compared to stand-alone table legs. Central bar material uses thick industrial grade 26mm (approx 1'') round tube.
- Dimensions: H: 720 mm x W: 660 mm top and bottom. (H: 28.3 x W: 25.9 in)
- Mounting plate: W: 660 mm x D: 75mm
- Customisable length, see drop-down menu*
- Materials: Vertical tube made from thick industrial grade 60x60mm steel. Horizontal tube 40x40 mm square tube.
- 6x 6mm screw holes per leg
- Safe weight-bearing capacity: 170kg
- Assembly: assemble the frame with the two bolts provided
- Addition: added strength and support compared to stand-alone legs
- Finishes: various finish available
*Please be aware, the length option refers only to the overall length of the base(s), not the overall tabletop length.
- RAW uncoated, the steel is left uncoated and unprotected from rust. If you fancy DIY spraying the legs, this option is for you.
- Clear lacquer, a transparent finish which offers to retain the steel's raw, dark or light grey tones while prolonging the effects of rust. The clear coat is an industrial-style finish. (not suitable for outdoor)
- Matte black, our finest and most durable finish, the paint is applied using powder coat and oven bake hardened ensuring a smooth and rust-free finish.
Free UK Shipping.
Discounted worldwide shipping available
CM to Inch conversion
100 cm = 39.37 in
110 cm = 43,31 in
120 cm = 47,24 in
130 cm = 51,18 in
140 cm = 55,12 in
150 cm = 59,06 in
160 cm = 62,99 in
170 cm = 66,93 in
180 cm = 70,87 in
190 cm = 74,80 in
200 cm = 78,74 in
210 cm = 82,68 in
220 cm = 86,61 in
230 cm = 90,55 in